I’m not badass I’m sadass I cry about everything
- Me: I'm sorry
- Teacher: why?
- Me: I can't come to class today.
- Teacher: .... don't
- Me: because I have a piano recital
- Teacher: stop.
- Me: it's scheduled simultaneously at the same time
- Teacher: dang it. *sits at desk and writes poem* Crimson leaves. Falling.
- Me: what pen did you use to write that?
- Teacher: ask about the content of my poem
- Me: how old are you
- Teacher: I just want you to see my poem the way that Garcia Lopez De Cardenas saw the grand Canyon
- Me: I can't I'm from Boston
- Teacher: I am lucky
Garo covers by Hayashi Seiichi